Jobs Available in Traill County, North Dakota
Traill County has many great job opportunities. With the mix of large employers and small businesses, Traill County provides employment for workers of all ages and skill sets. We update job postings regularly. Check out the list below to find the job for you.
UPDATED OCTOBER 2, 2017
(businesses are listed alphabetically)
ADVANCED DRAINAGE SYSTEMS (ADS) - Buxton, ND
Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of innovative water management products and drainage solutions. ADS operates a global network of 61 manufacturing plants and 29 distribution centers through our 3,800 employee team members. Why choose ADS? We seek out the best talent and provide you with resources for career development, support and the chance to lead something big. We offer tremendous opportunity for individuals who want to advance in the industry through innovation and leadership. Choosing a career with ADS means joining a great company and being part of a great family. Find out more by visiting us at http://www.ads-pipe.com/en/contact/ads_careers.asp or calling 701.847.3111.
- Production Supervisor: The Production Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of safety, quality and production on his/her shift. The Production Supervisor is also responsible for the direct supervision and training of hourly employees on his/her shift. This position requires the flexibility to work various shifts, 40+ hours per week and weekends as required. A Production Supervisor reports directly to the Production Manager. Shift Hours – 1st shift: 8:00am-4:30pm; 2nd shift: 4:00pm-12:30am; 3rd shift: 12:00am-8:30am.
- Downstream Technician: A Downstream Technician is responsible for the packaging, labeling and visual quality inspection of all products produced on their respective production line. A Downstream Technician is also required to assist Line Operators with line start-ups, shutdowns and tooling changeovers. This role will receive direction throughout their work shift from their respective Line Operator. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and weekends as required. This position reports directly to the shift Production Supervisor. Hours of this position include: 1st shift: 8:00am-4:30pm, 2nd shift: 4:00pm-12:30am, 3rd shift: 12:00am-8:30am.
- Yard Loader: A Yard Loader is responsible for safely and accurately loading and unloading all deliveries made and received by ADS. A Loader must demonstrate safe and proper vehicle operation at all times. A Loader also interacts with company and non-company drivers as well as will-call customers. Loaders should represent ADS in a friendly and courteous manner and display excellent customer service skills. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and weekends as required. Loaders report directly to the Yard Supervisor and/or Yard Manager. Hours for this position include: 1st shift: 8:00am-4:30pm, 2nd shift: 4:00pm-12:30am, 3rd shift: 12:00am-8:30am.
- Plant Maintenance Supervisor: The Plant Maintenance Supervisor oversees and performs the preventive and reactive maintenance duties required for the manufacturing operations of the plant. Priorities of the Maintenance Supervisor include management and execution of PM schedules, repair of any equipment that is needed to maintain maximum production rates and maintenance of an adequate spare parts inventory. A Plant Maintenance Supervisor generally supervises a department including Maintenance Technicians. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week, weekends as required and also fulfill on-call duties for repairs and assistance. The Plant Maintenance Supervisor reports directly to the Plant Manager and generally operates on 1st shift: 8:00am – 4:30pm with callback flexibility required.
- Line Operator: A Line Operator is responsible for performing and maintaining the daily activities associated with a production line. This includes housekeeping, safety, quality, maintaining production efficiencies, repair and maintenance and minimizing downtime. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and weekends as required. Ability to work varying shifts is also required due to equipment changeovers. A Line Operator reports directly to the shift Production Supervisor. Shifts include: 1st shift, 8:00am – 4:30pm; 2nd shift, 4:00pm – 12:30am; 3rd shift, 12:00am – 8:30am.
AGASSIZ DRAIN TILE - Buxton, ND
- Full-Time Employment: AGASSIZ DRAIN TILE is now accepting applications for full-time employees. Experience with heavy equipment and/or agricultural equipment preferred. Benefit package paid after 90 days with a bonus paid for CDL. Call 1.888.836.4029 or send resume to 16234 13th St. NE, Ste. 1, Buxton, ND 58218-9322.
AGCOUNTRY FARM CREDIT SERVICES - Hillsboro, ND
- Customer Service Representative (Seasonal): This position will be 30-40 hours/week Nov. 1 through April 30 each year. You will work with tax specialists, farm accounting and lending staff on customer loads, identify customer needs and assist financial services staff, through efficient administrative support. In this role, you will develop and maintain strong customer relationships by providing quality front-line service. If you have an Associate’s Degree or administrative experience, apply today. Close data is Oct. 23. For full details and to submit your resume, please visit www.agcountry.com/employment.
AMERICAN CRYSTAL SUGAR - Hillsboro, ND
- Electrician: * Performs and assists in all factory, agricultural and operations maintenance activities. * Works with non-licensed personnel to train and enable those individuals to work the required time to test for an electrical license. * Repairs, replaces and installs new generators online. * Uses the Company’s computerized maintenance management system (SAP) to record and access maintenance related information. * Programs, troubleshoots, and operates programmable controllers, distributive control systems and interlocking systems. * Performs timely and effective electrical maintenance and repair on rolling stock. * Works overtime as required.
- Certified Welder: Primary function is to provide welding expertise to assist and support maintenance activities. • Performs fabrication, pipefitting and rigging. • Communicates with others to enable them to set appropriate priorities. • Responsible for setting an effective pace and for minimizing interruptions in the process operation. • Participates in safety programs and safety training. Must understand and be totally committed to and compliant with all Company Safety and Sanitation policies. • Uses a basic knowledge of all process equipment in performing job duties. • Works without direct supervision in an effective and safe manner. • Uses the SAP maintenance management system in the accomplishment of job duties. • Works overtime as required.
- Electronic Control Technician: Responsible for installing, calibrating, troubleshooting and maintaining control instrumentation systems for beet and sugar processing systems. * Technician will install control networks and program the Delta V and RS III distributive control software including other associated hardware. * Optimize the performance of control loops to ensure the efficient operation of the various processing systems. * Work closely with Operations gaining a detailed understanding of operating parameters ensuring that maintenance interventions are both appropriate and effective. * Advise Operations of process adjustment so the operating practices can be adjusted correspondingly. * Ensure production equipment is properly configured and/or set up for desired control and feedback. * Performs mechanical installations, repairs, and adjustments.
ANCHOR INGREDIENTS, CO. LLC - Hillsboro, ND
- General Operations Positions: Due to expansion Anchor Ingredients, Co. LLC has an opening for General Operations positions at our Hillsboro, ND facility. Day, swing and night shifts are available. Anchor Ingredients offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for the right candidate and is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of “General Operations” or call 701.499.1480 to request an application.
BURGER KING - Hillsboro, ND
We are now hiring hardworking team members who want to work for a Value Driven Company who strive to make a positive impact on our employee’s lives and also the community. If you are looking to work for a company who has great work ethic and integrity with opportunities for advancement apply now! Burger King offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We are looking for self-motivated leaders to join our team and every hour of every day will present you with new, exciting challenges.
- General Manager: As a Restaurant General Manager at one of our franchised BURGER KING® Restaurants, you will be an important member of the team who delivers our Customer Promise by managing human resources, operational and financial objectives. With strong performance, you can progress with possibilities for advancement to field positions. Responsibilities: Maintain fast, accurate service and positive guest relations, and ensure products are consistent with company quality standards. Ensure safety codes, company safety and security policy are met. Assist Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions. Recruit, interview, and hire team members. Conduct performance appraisals, disciplinary action, motivate and train employees. Ensure company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program. Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction. Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans. Requirements: 4+ years in a management or supervisory capacity in a restaurant or in the retail/hospitality industry. High school diploma or equivalent, with two (2) years of college or equivalent preferred. Strong math and Windows-based computer literacy. Reliable transportation. Open/flexible schedule. If you feel you meet the above requirements, and would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, APPLY NOW.
- Assistant Manager: The Assistant Manager (AM) supports the Restaurant Manager in living Company Mission Statement and Values and ensuring delivery of guest satisfaction through managing the daily operations of a single restaurant. The AM helps manage financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance across shifts for desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability and employee retention). The AM has full accountability for restaurant operations in the absence of the Restaurant Manager or Senior Assistant Manager. An AM should be able to work long and/or irregular hours, including extra shifts, as needed, for proper functioning of the restaurant. Responsibilities: Supervise and train team members. Maintain appropriate inventory levels. Ensure customer satisfaction. Implement quality improvements. To apply: Here
- Shift Supervisor: The Shift Supervisor (SS) lives the company Mission Statement and values through direction of crew, customer service and Operations during assigned shifts. The Shift Supervisor is responsible for restaurant operations during assigned shifts when management is not present. Responsibilities: Provide guidance and training to crew members during shift. Directs efficient and accurate of preparation of products. Ensure customer satisfaction. Ensures customers have it their way. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. 2. High school diploma or equivalent, with some college preferred. 3. Demonstrated leadership skills with a minimum of six (6) months of excellent performance standards with a BURGER KING® Restaurant or a comparable work record, preferably in a restaurant or retail/hospitality industry. 4. English language proficiency that enables speech clarity and proficient verbal and written comprehension 5. Basic math skills.
- Crew Member: The Crew Member (CM) position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Crew Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift supervisors. This Position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team.
- Afternoon Team Member: The Afternoon Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Crew Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift supervisors. This Position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team.
- Evening Team Member: The Evening Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Crew Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift supervisors. This Position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team.
- Morning Team Member: The Morning Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Crew Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift supervisors. This Position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team.
BUXTON BARN & GRILL - Buxton, ND
- Full and Part-Time Bartenders and Cooks: BUXTON BARN & GRILL is searching for full- and part-time bartenders and cooks. Please stop in or call Craig at 701.841.0139 for more information.
- Part-time Daycare Position
PART-TIME DAYCARE POSITION – BUXTON DAYCARE: Love children? Work here! Buxton Daycare is hiring part-time positions Monday – Friday. If you are an energetic individual who loves caring for children, this position is for you. Call Melissa at 701.847.2508 for more information and an application.
CASEY’S GENERAL STORE - Hillsboro, ND
- Hourly Associates: All Positions Offer: • Competitive Wages • 401k Plan • Stock Purchase Plan • Flexible Schedules • Friendly Work Environment • Advancement Opportunities • Transfer Opportunities Full Time Positions Also Offer: • Paid Vacation Days • Paid Sick Days • Health Insurance • Dental Insurance • Life Insurance • Short-Term Disability • Flexible Spending Accounts • Critical Illness Insurance • Accident Insurance • Employee Assistance Programs Part Time Positions Also Offer: • Dental Insurance • Life Insurance • Limited-pay Medical Insurance. Apply by visiting your neighborhood Casey’s Store at 520 W. Caledonia Ave., Hillsboro or apply online at www.caseys.com.
CHS - Grandin, ND & Hillsboro, ND
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth. To apply: https://sjobs.brassring.com
- Maintenance Operator: CHS is looking for a Maintenance Operator at our Grandin, N.D., location. Employee will be responsible for insuring all processing and packaging equipment and buildings are maintained and repaired as needed while adhering to OSHA, FDA, and CHS food and facility safety principles. Employee must have knowledge of maintenance procedures, repair or replacement parts, fabrication, new installations, and trouble shooting. Employee must have experience in welding, basic electrical knowledge, a valid driver’s license, and ability to be contacted outside of normal work hours. Competitive salary, great benefits, including health, dental and vision, life insurance, 401(k), company-funded pension, profit sharing, long- and short-term disability, health and day care savings accounts and paid vacation. Now is the time to join CHS. Complete an Application for Employment at one of the following locations: 220 Clement Ave, Grandin, ND. CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 energy, grains and foods company committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. Learn more at chsinc.com/careers.
- Store Clerk (Hillsboro): CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a Store Clerk to join our growing team. You must have excellent customer service skills along with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Provide excellent customer service; work with internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conduct sales and sales delivery.
- Perform cashier responsibilities including accepting payments and issuing receipts.
- Order merchandise, stock shelves, and track inventory to ensure a well-kept and stocked store.
- Complete facilities maintenance and general cleaning.
- Manage the promotions calendar, identify new promotions, and create communications.
- Machine Operator: Operate and maintain processing equipment. Responsible for product quality, meeting food safety requirements, and throughput in the assigned area. Knowledge of products, product quality factors, and equipment capabilities is essential to ensure equipment is operated at the highest capacity and product quality meets expectations.
- Products received or shipped must be handled efficiently and accurately with regard to recording weight, product identification information, customer information, and quality factors. Must have knowledge of the quality factors regarding products received and shipped. Drivers and growers are to be treated fairly and courteously.
- Responsible for housekeeping, sanitation schedule, and general appearance of the assigned work area. Responsible for maintaining and repairing equipment as necessary.
- Maintain food safety requirements at all times. Employee must practice GMP”s and other general safety procedures during production and repairs.
- Observe all safety and work rules, which includes wearing all safety equipment as specified.
- Perform other jobs as assigned by Supervisor, Production Manager, and Plant Superintendent. (Including transfer of product)
- Must maintain good communication with other employees in order to maintain efficient production.
- Packaging and Warehouse Worker: Operate scale and bag sealing equipment. Perform packaging performance checks per company policy, i.e. bag weight. Ensure package seal is done properly and neatly. Check for proper date code and make sure the code is readable.
- Maintain all food products in accordance with food safety requirements.
- Stack product in prescribed pattern and quantity per pallet. Product to be stacked on pallets straight and square.
- Visually check product for color, size, and contamination. Report variances to Supervisor.
- Operate forklift or other Powered Industrial Truck according to company policy.
- Clean and inspect all trailers before loading. Ensure orders are loaded accurately and properly. Any changes or problems should be reported the Supervisor immediately.
- Ensure work area is kept clean, orderly, and free of safety hazards..
- Perform routine maintenance of packaging equipment.
- Observe all safety and work rules, and practice GMP”s as set by Company policy.
- Maintain sanitation schedules as assigned by Supervisor.
- Record all daily production neatly and accurately on the production sheets.
- Perform other jobs assigned by Supervisor, Production Manager, and Plant Superintendent.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions
DEGELMAN INDUSTRIES USA - Hillsboro, ND
- Experienced Welders
- Entry level welders
- Blast, Prep, and Paint Staff
- General Laborers
Employment Opportunities Degelman Industries USA Ltd. manufactures some of the most reliable farm equipment available on the market. Since 1962, we have pioneered the perfect balance of engineered toughness and intelligent design. The result is outstanding equipment that exceeds expectations and simply outperforms. We achieve this through meticulous design, vigilant customer service and an unwavering commitment to quality. Our Hillsboro, ND facility is up and running and we are looking for a few more good men and women to join us. We have immediate job openings for: • Experienced welders • Entry level welders • Blast, Prep and Paint staff • General Laborers. Degelman Industries USA Ltd. offers an industry leading hourly rate and health insurance plan, 3 Weeks PTO and 401K. For additional information please visit our website: www.degelman.com. To apply please email your resume to: email@example.com, fax or drop off your resume at our facility. Degelman Industries USA Ltd. 105 South Boeddeker Drive Hillsboro, ND 58045 Phone: 701.636.1876 Fax: 701.636.1877.
DOLLAR GENERAL - Hillsboro, ND & Mayville, ND
Dollar General Stores in Hillsboro and Mayville are currently hiring.
- Hillsboro Positions: Store Manager, Lead Sales Associate, Sales Associate, Lead Sales Associate, Assistant Store Manager
- Mayville Positions: Lead Sales Associate, Store Clerk, Sales Associate, Assistant Store Manager
For more information or to apply online visit Dollar General online.
DOMIER CONSTRUCTION - Mayville, ND
HELP WANTED: DOMIER CONSTRUCTION looking to hire skilled construction/ carpenter. Salary DOE. Call Lowell at 701.786.3149.
FINLEY MOTORS, INC.
- Experienced Quick Luke Technician: Oil change/tire repair-rotation, light automotive repair depending on experience, knowledge of diagnostic equipment a plus. Pay plan plus benefits. Pay depends on experience. Call Karl at 701.524.1200 or Buck at 701.788.2146.
- GM Certified or ASE Certified Technician: Finley Motors in Mayville is seeking a GM Certified or ASE Certified Technician. Hours are 8 to 5 Monday through Friday. Once every 3rd Saturday. Please contact Karl at Karl@finleymotors.com or call 1.800.346.5398 or 701.238.7012 for more information.
HILLSBORO EDC - Hillsboro, ND
- Part-Time Blackjack Dealers and Runners
Hillsboro Economic Development Corporation has immediate openings for Blackjack Dealers and Runners. Please contact Sheila at 701.430.1213 for more information.
HILLSBORO INN - Hillsboro, ND
- Part-Time Housekeepers, Laundry Room Help, and Dependable Help to take over when managers are gone.
HELP WANTED: Part-time housekeepers, laundry room help, and dependable help to take over when managers are gone. Good hours. Apply in person at the Hillsboro Inn.
HILLSBORO LUMBER - Hillsboro, ND
- Full-Time Yard Foreman
HELP WANTED: Hillsboro Lumber has a full-time job opening for a yard foreman. Includes operating a delivery truck and forklift. Apply in person or call 701-636-4301. Available now!
HILLSBORO POST OFFICE - Hillsboro, ND
- Rural Carrier Associates
The Hillsboro Post Office has openings for Rural Carrier Associates available immediately. Delivery will be for Hillsboro, Halstad, Grandin, Buxton and Hunter areas. Sort, deliver, and collect mail on a rural route. Wage up to $156 per day + $70-$80/day mileage. Hourly rate is $17.40 plus and equipment maintenance allowance mileage rate of 65.5 cents per mile. To apply, go to www.usps.com/careers. For additional information contact the Postmaster 701.436.4221.
KELLY KYLLO - Galesburg, ND
- Part-time Position
PART-TIME POSITION available in Galesburg, ND. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Work schedule can be flexible. Duties include, but are not limited to accounting, billing, payables, Crop Insurance data entry, knowledge of Quick Books Online a plus. Pay DOE. Contact Kelly 701.361.0601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
KELLEHER MANOR - Hillsboro, ND
- Part-Time Cooking & Cleaning: Includes 15-20 hours per week. Duties include serving breakfast five days/week and cleaning commons area, restroom and hallways. Application can be picked up at Olsen Hardware. Questions can be directed to Randy at 701.430.0305.
KRB GRAVEL - Mayville, ND
KRB GRAVEL is looking for Class A CDL drivers with clean driving records to haul gravel locally. Also looking for equipment operators with experience with excavators, dozers, loaders and skidsteers. Benefits available, contact Deb at 701.788.8925.
LUTHER MEMORIAL HOME - Mayville, ND
- CNA Positions (NOC & PM): Certified nurse aide position available in 99-bed long-term-care facility. Part-time weekend shift hours available on NOC/overnight shifts. CNA certification required. $500 sign-on bonus available. Shift differentials offered. Flexible scheduling with weekend/ holiday rotation required. Apply at Luther Memorial Home, 750 Main Street East, Mayville, N.D. 58257 or print application from online at www.luthermemorialhome.com. 701-786-3401.
- Human Resource Manager/Risk Management Coordinator: Full-time position in 99-bed long-term care facility. Excellent wage and benefit package. Duties include planning, directing and evaluating all personnel functions in the facility, administration of risk management program, and benefits management. Must possess good time management, communication and computer skills. Send letters of application, resume and two letters of reference by Oct. 19 to Luther Memorial Home, 750 Main Street East, Mayville, ND 58257
MAYPORT FARMERS CO-OP - Mayville, ND
- CDL Driver: Immediate opening. Competitive wages. Benefits include health, dental, and 401k. Contact Dale at 218.791.2595 or 701.788.3451 if interested.
- Part-Time Harvest Help: Starting immediately. Competitive wages. Please contact Dale at 218.791.2595 or 701.788.3451 if interested.
MAYVILLE SENIOR CITIZENS BUILDING - Mayville, ND
- Custodial Help: Custodial help for Mayville Senior Citizens building. Call Elroy Lindaas at 701-786-3064 for job description and details.
MAYVILLE STATE UNIVERSITY CHILD DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM - Mayville, ND & Portland, ND
- Cook (Portland)
- Preschool Teacher (Mayville)
- Classroom Aide (Portland and Mayville)
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Mayville State University CDP Mayville State University has openings for the following positions: Cook (Portland), Preschool Teacher (Mayville), and Classroom Aide (Portland and Mayville). For a job description, employment application, and instructions to apply, go to www.mayvillestate. edu, and click the ‘employment’ link at the top of the page.
MAYVILLE STATE UNIVERSITY - Mayville, ND
- Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach/Instructor of HPER
MAYVILLE STATE UNIVERSITY has an opening for the following position: Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach/Instructor of HPER. For job description, employment application, and instructions to apply, to go www.mayvillestate.edu, and click the ‘employment’ link at the top of the page.
MAYVILLE STATE UNIVERSITY - Mayville, ND
- Administrative Assistant
MAYVILLE STATE UNIVERSITY has an opening for the following position: Administrative Assistant. For job description, employment application, and instructions to apply, to go www.mayvillestate.edu, and click the ‘employment’ link at the top of the page.
MAYVILLE STATE UNIVERSITY - Mayville, ND
- Resident Director
MAYVILLE STATE UNIVERSITY has an opening for the following position: Resident Director. For job description, employment application, and instructions to apply, to go www.mayvillestate.edu, and click the ‘employment’ link at the top of the page.
MW CORNHEADS - Hillsboro, ND
- Full Time Ag Related Mechanic
MW Cornheads is looking for a full time mechanic who works well with others, not afraid to get dirty, and has a valid driver’s license. Vacation time and sick pay after 90 days, hourly pay DOE. Two bonuses a year for good attendance and motivated work ethic. 8 to 5 Monday through Friday, overtime is available. Small company that will train the right person, all tools provided. Call Steve 701.430.2676.
NAASTAD BROTHERS - Hatton, ND
- Accounting Office Assistant
Naastad Brothers, an excavation & utility contractor located in Hatton, ND is currently seeking an Accounting Office Assistant. This individual will assist our team with daily accounting tasks as well as general office duties. This position requires knowledge of MS Office and QuickBooks, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; along with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Interested candidates should submit their resume to: Naastad Brothers, Inc. PO Box 206 Hatton, ND 58240.
PAULA'S STEAKHOUSE - Mayville, ND
- Full-Time Dishwasher
- Part-Time Weekend Servers
HELP WANTED: Paula’s Steakhouse in Mayville. Full-time dishwasher Mon-Fri. Part-time weekend servers. Call 701.788.4026.
PAUL'S HOMETOWN REPAIR - Hillsboro, ND
- Automobile Technician
PAUL’S HOMETOWN REPAIR is looking for a hard-working automobile technician. This is a full-time position. Attention to detail is a must. Skill level will determine wage and benefits. Applicant must have their own hand tools. Please call Paul at 701.436.4676.
PIZZA SHOP - Mayville, ND
- Cooks, Servers, and Bartenders
PIZZA SHOP in Mayville is looking for cooks, servers and bartenders. Pick up application at Pizza Shop.
PRECISION ELECTRIC - Mayville, ND
- Licensed Plumbers
HELP WANTED: Experienced licensed plumbers. Wages DOE. Benefits, 401k, paid vacation and holidays. Precision Electric, Plumbing, HVAC Mayville, N.D. 701.788.8925.
RSK Farms - Mayville, ND
- Ag Equipment Operator
2 TEMP POSITIONS: AG. EQUIP. OPR., 04/14/17 to 11/30/2017. We offer $13.79hr at the time work is performed. Wage rate may increase with verifiable experience with the company. 48 hrs p/wk. ¾ guarantee, transportation & subsistence expenses to worksite paid after 50% completion of contract, or earlier if appropriate. Housing, tools, equipment provided at no cost. Duties: operate farm equip. to plant, cultivate & harvest crops; attach implements; operate self-propelled combine; lubricate, repair farm machinery; transport grain to storage bins/elevators. Min. 3 mos exper. Must be able to lift 60 lbs; must be able to obtain a driver’s license within 30-90 days of hire. No min education required. RSK Farms, Mayville, N.D. Apply at Job Service ND, 701.239.7300, job order #493789
SANFORD HEALTH - Hillsboro, ND & Mayville, ND
- Driver (Hillsboro): Combines motor vehicle handling ability, communication skills and patient handling. Patient sensitivity and confidentiality are a must, and are practiced at all times. Combine communication skills and patient handling. On a continuum the driver must develop an understanding of the patient’s physical and emotional status. Works with all ages of patients. Transports safely and as scheduled. Assures that all support equipment are well maintained and in good operating condition. Sets up equipment according to manufacturer’s recommendations and Sanford policy. Maintains appropriate records per Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements and Sanford required reports. Aware and communicates scheduling conflicts as needed or predicted.
- Environmental Services Technician (Mayville): Maintain a safe and sanitary environment in patient rooms and assigned areas for Sanford Health patients, visitors and associates by following infection control, safety and procedural guidelines.
- Emergency Medical Technician (Hillsboro): Responds to an emergency call, assesses the situation, diagnoses and treats patients for emergency needs; reports patient information to medical staff in a timely and accurate manner. Obtains a basic medical history and physical examination of the patient, and assesses the situation’s urgency and seriousness. Provides emergency care at the scene and during transit to the hospital. Utilizes necessary medical equipment to treat the patient and ascertains the extent of their injuries or illness. Communicates with the medical care facility about the patient’s condition, status and time of arrival.
- CNA (Hillsboro): Provides nursing care and daily living assistance to assigned patients under the supervision of a registered nurse. Performs various direct patient care activities under the supervision of a registered nurse. Assists patients in daily living activities such as dressing and undressing, bathing and eating. Collects non-invasive body fluid specimens or gathers vital signs, but does not start or administer intravenous fluids. Aids physicians and nursing staff members with procedures if needed. Documents patient interactions as needed.
- Activities Assistant (Hillsboro): Sees activities as an opportunity to create time spent together in meaningful ways not merely an effort to fill time and keep residents occupied. Regularly elicits resident input into activity planning. Seeks to be creative in choice of activities. Keeps activities well organized and upbeat. Understands that activities are of most value when residents actively participate, rather than being passively entertained, and strives to facilitate these opportunities to the greatest degree. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: Must have CNA & CDL CDL can be obtained 6 months. PRN working 16 hours every two weeks.
- Emergency Medical Responder (Hillsboro): Responsible for the delivery of emergency patient care. Must be competent in trauma and medical situations, both pre-hospital and in the clinical setting.
- Full-Time Environmental Services Technician (Mayville). Job duties include: Providing and overseeing all cleaning and disinfection services to ensure a hygienic environment for patient and staff in a healthcare setting. High School Diploma or GED preferred. If you feel your qualifications are a match and would like to join a leading organization, please apply online at http://sanfordhealth.jobs, and search for “req5148”.
- RN Long Term Care (Hillsboro): Responsible to implement the nursing process within Sanford and the continuum of care. The nursing process is utilized to assess, diagnose, establish a plan with outcome criteria, intervene, evaluate, and document human responses to actual or potential health problems. This practice includes dependent, interdependent and independent functions. Functions in structured and unstructured health care settings described as a geographical and/or situational environment which may not have established policies and procedures. The nurse utilizes independent nursing judgment when integrating health care. Knowledge of and utilizes appropriate age-related patient care protocols relating to the physical and psychological needs of adult and geriatric patients. Accountable for adhering to established policies, procedures and eligibility requirements, admission policies, Medicare guidelines and budgetary constraints established.
- LPN Long Term Care (Hillsboro): Provides general nursing care. Basic nursing care includes comfort measures, personal hygiene, medication treatments and procedures for which the approved educational programs have prepared. Expected to know and will be held accountable for following infection prevention and control policies. This practice includes dependent and interdependent functions.
- Nursing assistant assisted living (Hillsboro): Responsible for completing delegated functions of personal care and health-related services as assigned by the certified clinical staff/registered nursing staff. Duties are designed to assist in maintaining the resident’s physical and emotional well-being. Also includes dietary and homemaking services. Expected to know and will be held accountable for following infection prevention and control policies.
- Nursing Assistant Inpatient (Hillsboro): Assists nursing personnel with a variety of patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients. Performs under the supervision of a RN or LPN. May require certification in some locations. Assists patients in daily living tasks such as hygiene, dressing, feeding, positioning, exercising, etc. Assists with personal hygiene, takes vital signs and changes bed linens. May serve and collect food trays and provide for between-meal nourishment. Transfers patients in and out of bed or wheelchair using proper tools when necessary. Assist patients with ambulation and mobility. Maintains stock of medical supplies needed for registered nurse or physician. Complies with all patient duties assigned.
- Environmental Services Technician (Hillsboro): Provides and oversees all cleaning and disinfection services to ensure a hygienic environment for patients and staff in a healthcare setting. Initiating daily cleaning and disinfecting activities (e.g. cleaning patient rooms, operating rooms, distributing clean linens, etc.), according to standards of cleanliness, disinfection and hygiene. Educating cleaning staff to use cleaning equipment and sterilization agents properly in daily work; making sure furnishings and equipment are in good repair. Inspecting all areas, equipment and linens of a healthcare organization for cleanliness and for violations to regulations and standards. Maintaining records and submitting reports pertaining to housekeeping supplies, equipment and personnel.
- Radiology Technologist (Mayville): Performs diagnostic imaging examinations on patients, ensuring the production of quality diagnostic images. Operates equipment to produce diagnostic images according to patient cases and relevant guidelines; ensures the quality of images is satisfactory for clinical purposes. Ensures accurate patient positioning during radiographic procedures; conducts image operations according to provider requests and other technical factors. Implements radiation safety guidelines and conducts proper radiation protection practices during the imaging process. Delivers adequate patient care and education before, during and after diagnostic imaging procedures.
- Social Worker (Hillsboro): Provides specialized counseling and support on healthcare and home care programs and services. Interviewing patients and their families and coordinating and planning programs and activities to meet their social and emotional needs. Providing crisis intervention and assisting families in understanding the implications and complexities of the medical situation and its impact on lifestyle. Coordinating healthcare programs among families, communities, and medical crews. Taking measures to improve awareness of community health and home care services.
- Speech Therapist (Mayville): Administers speech and language evaluations, tests or examinations to diagnose and plan treatments for patients with various speech problems and swallowing disorders. Assesses patients with various speech or language problems and develops individualized treatment plans based on clinical diagnoses. Provides speech and language services to patients; monitors disease progression and adjusts treatments accordingly. Instructs patients in practicing speech and language therapeutic exercises; provides consultation for patients working through speech and language treatment processes. Ensures all speech and language related standards, policies, protocols and quality requirements are met.
SCHWAN’S HOME SERVICE - Hillsboro, ND
- Route Sales Representative – Schwan’s Home Service
Join Schwan’s Home Service, Inc. and make a difference in people’s lives with great food and service, be part of a growing enterprise, and have control over your success! We have new leadership in place, new momentum in the market, and delicious food that helps more families share home-style, quality meals together. Come be a part of our transformation! As a Route Sales Representative, you’ll be in control of running a $300,000+ route based food business. Compensation: $40K starting annualized wage, Employees are paid a base pay, plus tiered commissions once assigned an established route, Substantial incentives are provided throughout the year to boost your income. Benefits: Up to 40% employee discount on our great food products, Three medical plans to choose from, as well as vision, dental, and life insurance, 401K with company match, Profit sharing plan. Qualifications: 2+ years of sales or customer service experience. Prior route sales or route service experience is preferred but not required. A passion for providing outstanding service. Desire to have personal accountability to drive your own income. Ability to pass a drug test and physical as required by the Department of Transportation. We Value Military Members: We thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we will consider recent military experience in lieu of prior sales or customer service experience. Approximately one in five hires that we make have prior military experience. Learn more about our commitment to Hiring Veterans. Additional Requirements: We’ve designed our trucks so that a regular driving license is all that is required. This is a Department of Transportation governed position, so candidates do need to have a good driving record and be 21 years of age. The employing subsidiaries of The Schwan Food Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class. TO APPLY: http://schwansjobs.com/hillsboro/other/jobid10205684-1-500-sign-on-bonus-route-sales-representative-jobs
SEWBATIK - Mayville, ND
- PT Processing Associates
SewBatik, Mayville – Processing Associates. Customer service/retail experience, cut/fold fabric, computer skills required, hourly wage very competitive and negotiable, flexible hours, fabric/quilting interest not required. Contact Diane 701-430-0424 or services@SewBatik.com.
SHOPKO - Mayville, ND
At Shopko we are dedicated to delivering an outstanding shopping experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Working at Shopko will provide you with the opportunity to deliver this level of service to our customers, while working in a fun, collaborative and energetic team environment.
- Seasonal Position – Cashier: The Cashier is responsible for the speedy and friendly check-out of all customer purchases. Teammates are also responsible for cash handling at the assigned register.
- Temporary Position – General Merchandise Sales floor Teammate: The General Merchandise Freight Teammate is responsible for handling all merchandise being delivered to the store with the goal of speedy and efficient stocking of sales floor and back room area. Teammates implement major planograms as directed.
SUBWAY - Hillsboro, ND
- All Shifts
SUBWAY OF HILLSBORO is now hiring for all shifts. Apply within.
TAFT ELEVATOR - Hillsboro, ND
- Full-Time Administrative Assistant
HELP WANTED: Taft Elevator is hiring a full time Administrative Assistant. To apply please visit rahr.com.
TOP HAT - Mayville, ND
HELP WANTED: Bartenders at the Top Hat in Mayville. Call 701.786.3864.
TOTAL AG - Hillsboro, ND
- Assembly Technician
ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN: Job consists of ag equipment assembly and inspection of the equipment in Hillsboro, ND. Income based on experience. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, vacation, company provided uniforms, and more. A clean driving record is preferred, and alcohol/drug test required. Please go to www.totalagindustries.com to apply online. You may also contact Brandon at 701.636.4524 or info@ totalagindustries.com for more information.
TRAILL COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT- Hillsboro, ND
- Dispatcher/Correctional Officer: Duties include answering emergency and administrative telephone calls and dispatching emergency responders, as well as maintaining care, custody and security of individuals in jail. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Strong communication and people skills are a must. Applicants needs to be proficient with the computer and must be able to type and use Microsoft Office, Excel and drop-down menus. This position is for a minimum of 32 hours per week. Salary starts at $16 per hour and the position comes with a benefit package that includes medical and dental insurance as well as many other options. For more inforamtion or to get an application call the Traill County Sheriff’s Office at 701.636.4510 or stop by the sheriff’s office at the Traill County Courthouse in Hillsboro.
Job Service ND
Search for jobs within a 25 mile radius of central Traill County. You may also search by the following zip codes:
Buxton (pop. 323) – 58218 – 26 miles south of Grand Forks, 56 miles north of Fargo
Clifford (pop. 44) – 58016 – 55 miles northwest of Fargo, 60 miles southwest of Grand Forks
Galesburg (pop. 108) – 58035 – 50 miles northwest of Fargo, 61 miles southwest of Grand Forks
Hatton (pop. 777) – 58240 – 38 miles southwest of Grand Forks, 74 miles northwest of Fargo
Hillsboro (pop. 1603) – 58045 – 38 miles south of Grand Forks, 40 miles north of Fargo
Mayville (pop. 1858) – 58257 – 41 miles southwest of Grand Forks, 59 miles northwest of Fargo
Portland (pop. 604) – 58274 – 42 miles southwest of Grand Forks, 60 miles northwest of Fargo
Reynolds (pop. 301) – 58275 – 20 miles south of Grand Forks, 60 miles north of Fargo
** For additional information on these listings or to have your listing added or removed, please contact the Traill County EDC office.